top of page
Las_Catalinas_Chunches_Detail_05_medium.jpg

CONSIGN WITH US

For us, a Chunche is a treasure, something that can be collected, shared or past on from one generation to another. Ready to consign yours?

STEP 1

YOU FILL OUT THE FORM

STEP 2

WE INSPECT YOUR CHUNCHE & SET A PRICE

STEP 3

WE START SELLING IT

CONSIGNMENT RULES

  1. Out of each item that is sold, 60% of the proceeds will be given to the consignee while Chunches will take the remaining 40%. If the product is not bought within two months, we will think about reducing the price. If the item is not purchased within two months, we will consider decreasing its price. After 90 days, the item will be donated or returned to the consignee.

  2. Please fill out the form below. We will reach out to you to set up an appointment.

  3. We personally inspect each item and accept clothing, shoes, accessories, art, furniture, and home décor. All the clothing must be clean, pressed, and free of stains, fading, and holes. Home décor items must be in good working condition and without any cracks. We reserve the right to reject certain items due to their low demand and lack of storage space. In case of initial inspection of the items showing stains or cracks, we will either return them or donate them to a local Guanacaste non-profit based on the consignee's preference (agreed upon at the consignment time).

  4. Our mission is to move each Chunche as fast as possible and we set the cost to give you the most profit possible. The cost of the items is determined by their state and the brand's fame.

  5. All Chunches remain in the ownership of the consignor and they are at their risk. Verdad Verdad Consignment, SRL (also known as Chunches Luxury Goods & Milkshakes) is not responsible for any destruction or harm to the merchandise due to; fire, water, vandalism, stealing, or carelessness by clients.

  6. The consignment period starts when your Chunche is put on the sales floor or on the website www.chunchesconsignment.com. After 60 days we can offer them up to 50% off the original list price. Chunches that don't sell after 90 days will be removed from the sales floor and can be taken away by you or donated.

  7. We pay you by SINPE bank transfer to a local Costa Rican bank account (no in-store credits). Payments will be made within 30 days of selling the item.

LET´S FIND YOUR CHUNCHE A NEW HOME:

upload photo
we will touch base soon.
bottom of page